dimanche 4 février 2018

Yes, you do indeed know me. You have always known me. I’m that nigger you have hunted and feared night and day. I’m that nigger you have killed hundreds of my people in a vain hope of finding. I’m that nigger that is no longer just the hunted, robbed and murdered. I’m the nigger that hunts you now. Yes, you know me. You know us all. You know me, I’m the wetback. You know me, I’m the gook, the broad, the servant, the spick. Yes indeed you know us all, and we know you, the oppressor, murderer and robber. And you have hunted and robbed and exploited us all. Now we are the hunters that will give you no rest. And we will not compromise the freedom of our children. Death to the fascist insect that preys upon the life of the people!!!

Field Marshal Cinque - SLA

Aucun commentaire: