lundi 21 mai 2018

I am neither the mind, intellect, ego nor memory,
neither the ears nor the tongue nor the senses of smell and sight,
neither ether, air, fire, water or earth.
I am consciousness and bliss. I am Shiva, I am Shiva.
I am neither virtue nor vice, neither pleasure nor pain,
neither mantra nor sacred place, neither scripture nor sacrifice.
I am neither the food nor the eater nor the act of eating.
I am consciousness and bliss.
I am Shiva, I am Shiva.

I am beyond all things.
I am everlasting, self-luminous,
taintless, and completely pure.
I am immovable, blissful, and imperishable.

I am without thought, without form.
I am all pervasive, I am everywhere, yet I am beyond all senses.
I am neither detachment nor salvation nor anything that could be
measured.
I am consciousness and bliss. 
I am Shiva, I am Shiva.
*


Atma-Shatakam / Nirvana Shatakam
The Song of the Self
by Adi Shankara
788-820 CE

Aucun commentaire: